View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:48 PM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
I have been staying at Luxor and Mandalay for years. My company does trade shows at the Mandalay Convention Center twice a year.
Luxor is ok for the price. Do not get a room in the Pyramid. Ask for a tower room. You will spend half your time waiting on the elevator if you get a Pyramid room.

Mandalay is much nicer, but costs more. Delano is awesome.
I have only stayed at the Excalibur once and swore never again. My room smelled like there was a dead hooker under the bed. Changed rooms and the new one wasn't much better. This was several years ago so maybe they have upgraded them by now, but Excalibur has a reputation of being kinda trashy.
There is a Four Seasons at Mandalay also but I have never stayed there.

Mandalay, Delano, Luxor and Excalibur are all super convenient if you are going to the game. It's just a short walk across the bridge to the stadium.

There will be lots of Chiefs fans everywhere regardless of which one you choose.
Yeah, Mandalay is much nicer to walk through. Seems more family friendly with the water park and being away from the busier parts of the strip. Good restaurants. Not my favorite part of the strip but preferable to Luxor/Excalibur.

Excalibur is tacky. Stayed there before. Maybe also for kids with the castle decor. Not a great reputation these last few decades.

Never been inside Delano but always figured it was nicer than its neighbors.

I prefer the Bellagio/Cosmo/Caesars vibe. Perfect location on the strip. Pricy, but worth it.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.