Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:37 PM   #72612
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
No, I'm done. These butt****ing morons ruined it.

I get it now. Perna is untouchable. He's a sacred cow. How dare I insult him and make fun of him for being an idiot in the very thread whose purpose is to mock Denver idiots. How dare I have fun by pointing out his obvious salt towards the Chiefs while he tried to disguise it as a rational football take.

Shame on me. A guy who has given Perna plenty of credit in the past for being funny on the internet and even did so in the very ****ing post where I posted the ****ing video. But noooo, I clearly just don't "understand" his humor.

Go **** yourselves.
It’s all good, dude.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.