View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:44 AM   #24
Why so serious?

A lot of the other stuff has been covered here but I'll echo that it's a great stadium. I flew in and out same day for the game last November and that was really easy. And then was back for the Super Bowl which was a completely different experience as they basically took over the entire parking lots around the stadium for official tailgates, security, etc.

But yeah, really easy to get to from the strip via the monorail to the Mandalay Bay and then walking from there.

I don't care for Vegas much at all, but it's a pretty unique Chiefs experience and the polar opposite of the Oakland Coliseum.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote