View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:43 AM   #27
DeadPunisher

I would have drafted Brenden Rice in the 6th round, or I would have drafted Cornelius Johnson in the 7th.

Veach throws numbers at DB when it's a problem, and now he has thrown number at the OL twice. Why not throw numbers at WR?

If we want to continue to pay Mahomes what he deserves, and other star players like CJ max type deals, then Reid is going to have to get over his aversion to playing rookie receivers.

I think Rice is going to be a star. It's absolutely crazy he didn't get picked until the 7th round. I think Cornelius Johnson has the measurables and athletic score for a high upside in a 7th round pick.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.