View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:01 PM   #1420
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Tom Brady is the greatest. He's just not the most physically gifted. It's frustrating I know. It's like watching Jokic lumber around, not being able to jump over a phone book but destroy souls. Doesn't mean he isnt good but he knows how to play the game.

I dont know how you can even bash Brady these days. If get it a little if he was with Belicheat his whole life but he went to Tampa. As an old man and beat PATRICK MAHOMES. It isnt like he doesnt have the stats either. He has plenty of stats.

Most TDs thrown ever and its not even close. Brady and Mahomes have both thrown 50 TDs in a season too.

I hate Brady. But I dont know how you could argue he isnt one of if not the best QBs ever.
If you would have flipped QB's, how well do you think Brady would have done with that OL?

You really think Brady beat Mahomes with Tampa?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.