View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 05:55 PM   #1529
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Same could be said about the legends area. It was nothing before people tried. It's not like theyve ever really tried to build around the TSM and it failed. They just never tried to build there and I don't see how the legends would be a better attraction than the present location if they built it up. Would people pass up going shopping there to go to the legends or go drinking if it were available?

I have no idea specifically why it hasn’t been tried but I’m quite certain people have thought about it and researched it and decided not to do anything further with it.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote