Thread: Other Sports KC Sports Mount Rushmore?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 10:35 AM   #9
Plays to win the game!

Mahomes\Reid
Brett
Dawson\Watson
Lamar

Since I put Lamar and Dawson on there I didn't include Stram. Mahomes or Reid would be up there in one spot for the new age I feel. George Brett because nobody in Royals history has had more influence on this city, not even Salvy although he's getting closer and closer each year he defies age. You could argue Watson but I'm not a big golf guy. I think Chiefs and Royals run this city and always will, but if you wanted to swap one, you could take Dawson off and put Watson in his place. But Lamar has to be up there due to what he brought to this city and to the NFL as well, and the recent Dynasty we're experiencing you'd have to put Mahomes/Reid up there even though we're only in year 6 of Mahomes starting.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.