View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 07:19 AM   #4
__

With $40m in cap space estimated for next year, that gives them the room to sign Butker, Bolton, and probably Humphrey. I'd like to see what they choose to do with Omenihu, but I'm guessing we're nearing the end of that road. I'm guessing the team drafting Hicks means Justin Reid is moving on.

Everything else, the Chiefs can just noodle around at the margins and hopefully draft well.

The Chiefs are currently in line for ten draft picks for 2025:

1st
2nd
3rd
3rd (Sneed)
4th
5th
7th
7th (got back for Hardman + 6th)
Chiefs are in line for two compensatory 7ths, one of which could be Mr. Irrelevant
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.