View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:58 PM   #1406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Considering it's only 20 minutes exit to exit between the locations, not sure how it's considerably longer for most people, assuming most people live between the two spots... and if you live directly east of the stadium, it's 20 minutes further.

I dunno, I grew up in the Northland... getting anywhere took 20 minutes.
I live in northland. Here it's probably not too bad. From my house to Arrowhead is 20 minutes today, would be 30 minutes to Legends. But I'm just picturing everything East of downtown dumping out onto I-70 at once. A lot of people live somewhere East of the stadium. 20 minutes is not insignificant. 45 minutes is a whole different world to me than 25.

Whatever, if Kansas gets it done and locks up the teams for what would probably be another 25+ years then I'll take it. Will miss Arrowhead terribly, but I'll take it.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.