View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:31 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
So basically he gets a raise the next 2 years to make him the highest paid TE in football (which he should be) and then likely retiring after that.

At least, that's what it sounds like to me.
Below are some quotes from Veach. I could see them doing 1-year deals with Travis if he wants to keep playing beyond the 2025 season.

“Every now and then you have one of these guys that are outliers and certainly Travis is one of those players," Veach said when asked how much longer Kelce, 34, can play. "Today we had a chance to get out there in Phase 2 [of the offseason program] and guys were out there running around, and Travis was the first guy in line, and I mean he looked like he was 28 years old.”

"The odds of someone playing this far into the thirties are very low, but it does happen, and it happens with just unicorns in the profession, and Travis is one of those and we'll certainly celebrate this with him and hopefully we can ride this thing even longer. So, we'll just have to wait and see. But I've seen no signs of [Kelce] slowing down and everyone notices the kind of postseason he had, and he just found that extra gear and these special ones, these special players are always able to find that extra gear…If anybody could do it, Travis can.''
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote