Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:30 PM   #72383
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Do you have a link? Would love to laugh at this over and over.

During an appearance on The Ryen Russillo Podcast on Friday, former ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay said that he views Nix as a backup and that other teams he spoke to did not see him as a first-round-caliber player.
"What I want to say to this big picture is: I love stories like this. I promise you," McShay said. "I've talked to—let's call it a dozen, maybe a little more, maybe a couple less—but at least 10 guys in the league that are high-ranking evaluators and decision-makers in their organization. Nobody else had a first-round grade on him. I view him as a backup."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...0McShay%20said.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.