View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 03:02 PM   #3
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
I voted for Toney as the lesser of two evils. I was intrigued by Moore when he was drafted, deferring to Bart Vatch's other worldly drafting prowess. But he just hasn't shown much progress at all. Toney could get his head on straight at any moment, but who knows.

Training camp will be huge for both. Put up, or get lost.
I'm ready to cut Moore now. Training camp isn't going to change who he is and he is a waste of a roster spot.

As for Toney, if Andy thinks there is something to give another chance to, I guess...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.