View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 02:53 PM   #937
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Depends. My guess is he will be overdrafted in redraft.

The only Chiefs I would consider targeting in redraft are Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco.
At the end of the season, I thought Rice was a top 20 WR with top 10 potential.

Then KC signed Brown, Rice decided to definitely not go street racing while definitely not driving under the influence, and KC take a first round WR...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.