View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 02:25 PM   #936
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Now that I'm 100% an insane FF nut, I've been seeking out videos on Worthy...it's kind of crazy, a lot of em are basically saying yeah his value is skyrocketing and he's a 20-25 WR right now and has a chance to go in the mid rounds in a lot of drafts.

I am highly, highly fascinated to see how he projects out and where he goes in Fantasy.

Depends. My guess is he will be overdrafted in redraft.

The only Chiefs I would consider targeting in redraft are Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.