View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 11:25 AM   #12
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I feel the same as kccrow and Dunerdr, I'm struggling to even nitpick.

I didn't like Worthy as much as other options but I have zero doubt he will be well utilized, and I'm completely unconvinced the guys I did like more end up better players.

I was lower on Wiley than others here but after a run on TEs it was the best option and absolutely needed to be done. So pretty happy with that. I wasn't expecting another safety but the Hicks value was too good to pass up and makes sense as an eventual Reid placement.

I reckon in the 7th I'd have gone for a RB like Watson or Shirden. Or I might have got another WR like Rice...but I was never that high on him and there's only so many mouths to feed. I'd like them to see Moore as expendable and work to get him off the roster, but I can see why he's kept for another year.

Maybe Hadden represents a bit of overkill but again I really like the value.

I guess I'm higher on getting DT help for Jones than the Chiefs, but honestly Lovett might be enough to improve our run-stuffing. More pass-rush juice would be nice but it's hardly hurt us.

Yeah, just a really good collection of picks meeting current and future needs. They won't all hit but I've no complaints.
I don't see any other WR available when we picked (including AD Mitchell) helping us more this year.

With respect to Sky Moore, his best chance at doing something worth rostering would be if we went back to a more RPO game. Without that he should be cut.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.