View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:00 AM   #298
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Smith will price out, IMO.

Pacheco has those Lindsay Lohan miles on him.

Cook just hasn't shown me much. Not enough to say yes or no, really.

Butker, Creed, McDuffie and Karlaftis are my priority guys. The rest are fringier players, players at positions of nominal importance or players where we've shown real strength at drafting replacements for them.

Then again, I never thought we'd bring back Danna and we did. So we do seem to be a little more interested in giving 2nd deals to middle class players than I would've been. I could see a couple of the other guys being retained as well.
Not sure why I highlighted Smith. I didn't mean to include him.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.