Thread: NFL Draft UDFA Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:54 AM   #145
Veteran

I think the plan is for him to add muscle and be our fullback and maybe short yardage back and I’m really excited about that. We’ve really struggled in short yardage situations and I’m also excited about a real full back rather than an H back. I’ve always thought that Andy could really be creative with a Kyle jusczcyk or Kimble Anders, from back in the day, type of weapon. With this deep speed at wr,, a full back that can catch the ball and be athletic after the catch could be valuable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Another great white hype at HB.

He's got the spirit of Alstott but not the size. He's too lean and will likely break himself like Pacheco is trying to do. Another 10 pounds or so would help because he just doesn't have the mass to blow through tackles like most physical backs.

https://youtube.com/shorts/59XAXrJa3...xrGqsH-VYlp4Qj

kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.