View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:36 AM   #8
MVP

Big time copy out but I really cant argue with anything. Worthy wasn't my favorite but its an A fit on this team I think, I loved getting Kingsley where we did Wiley, Hicks and Norzad feel like A+ fits and picks for the range. I would have liked to get a RB with some upside but we did pretty good with UDFA's there. I wouldn't have minded taking another WR or RB at pick 7 but shit I can easily see a world where Hanson is a developing project similar to what wylie was for us or and allegretti back up. He has starting upside, imagine if we got our two starting guards for 26/27 in this draft where we did?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.