View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:22 AM   #278
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Didn't they draft some interior OL though?

It seems, reading the tealeaves, they view Morris as a T. I'm not sure that's a good idea or not.
Nourzad feels like a swing player. And the Holy Cross kid was a 7th rounder - that doesn't really move the needle much.

I think they'll continue to layer Nourzad with the hopes that he can have a nice career in the Allegretti mold. And I'm guessing the 7th rounder (Howard? Something like that) ends up on a PS for a couple years and maybe amounts to something, maybe he doesn't. But as a talent he's clearly nowhere near Morris.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.