View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:32 PM   #23
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
toney. not even close for me. get toney on some psychotropics, a ****ing therapist, or hell maybe he just wakes up and the light in his dim head finally switches on. the skill alone is worthy of another years gamble.

moore just suffers from the same ailment we've seen in ceh. dude just flat out sucks.
And with Worthy and Hollywood, we've already raised the floor of the WR room. We don't need Moore playing 80% of snaps producing nothing anymore.

We can go with the higher risk/reward of a Toney. I strongly think we'll see reversion to the mean after some of the worst turnover luck in NFL history last season (note: not putting that all on bad luck - it was obviously some horribly poor play - but I'll bet you that's cleaned up this season in a meaningful way).

I like Moore. Think he's a good guy. But there's no reason to have optimism in his play. He hasn't even had a glimmer let alone a flash.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.