View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:22 PM   #870
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yeah, this isn't far from where I was at. I definitely saw the intrigue of Mitchell and how he brought a completely different skillset of X receiver than we've really had before in the Mahomes era. But I personally loved the floor of McConkey and felt like we just needed some marginal improvement to be a very effective offense.

Although Worthy excels in the same space that Hollywood does, we only have Hollywood for another year, and having 2 of those players this season can put some real stress on defenses regardless.

Mitchell has issues. I think that's clear. If he were truly some "alpha" player/personality with a clean bill of everything, he doesn't fall. I think I'm just annoyed by MM's *constant* characterization of him as an "alpha" and that makes me dislike him more. It's so douchey. As if Xavier Worthy who outproduced Mitchell and worked his ass off is less an alpha because he's smaller. Nonsense.
I think a majority here felt the same way because of MM
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote