BTJ
Mitchell
Worthy
Franklin
McConkey
Pearsall
Coleman
Legette

Mitchell and Worthy were basically a tie for me, but with Hollywood, Mitchell brought the size element that we are lacking. I ltold my friend right before the pick "I want Mitchell because of his size, but the Chiefs probably don't mind having Worthy and Hollywood out there, so I'm good with either one".

After seeing Mitchell go later than expected, it's clear that there are some red flags there. In hindsight, I'm glad the Chiefs went with the cleaner prospect.
Yeah, this isn't far from where I was at. I definitely saw the intrigue of Mitchell and how he brought a completely different skillset of X receiver than we've really had before in the Mahomes era. But I personally loved the floor of McConkey and felt like we just needed some marginal improvement to be a very effective offense.

Although Worthy excels in the same space that Hollywood does, we only have Hollywood for another year, and having 2 of those players this season can put some real stress on defenses regardless.

Mitchell has issues. I think that's clear. If he were truly some "alpha" player/personality with a clean bill of everything, he doesn't fall. I think I'm just annoyed by MM's *constant* characterization of him as an "alpha" and that makes me dislike him more. It's so douchey. As if Xavier Worthy who outproduced Mitchell and worked his ass off is less an alpha because he's smaller. Nonsense.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote