View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:36 PM   #867
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
Many liked Ladd McConkey on here, including Twisted, and it was discussed in numerous threads. We liked Ladd because Worthy was a lot like Hollywood Brown. Then those WR contracts went down last week and if you want elite speed on your team in a receiver with capable tracking and route running, you will probably need to draft it, when you are paying a QB. So most of us our excited about Worthy. Most would have been fine with AD as well, but he fell. Not sure why, lots of rumors, but he fell. Doesn't mean he won't turn out to be the best receiver drafted, but nearly every GM in the league passed on him once after pick 19. What's sad is you will probably hope that AD is better than Worthy.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote