View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:27 PM   #865
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You liked a guy is not a board.

I also liked McConk so what?

Here I will explain it slowly for you. Ready?

The order that players get drafted does not perfectly predict future performance.

This is proven every year so the fact that you are this simple minded shows how ignorant you are on this topic.

I will say that it is rare for a 1st round talent to drop 2 rounds or more. If AD went 4th round or 5th round I would think I got too excited.
I didn’t spend time posting on an internet message board ranking the players? I guess you win. You’re cool.

The guy you told everyone was such an “alpha” forever turned out to be a beta. There’s no disputing that. He wasn’t a boss. People didn’t view him as you did. Ballad hard to defend him like he was fragile porcelain.

It’s okay to be wrong. You should be proud that you created a “board” and the guy you pined over as an “alpha” was a “beta.” That speaks volumes.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote