View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 08:12 AM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
1000%, I watched that like 3 times. I wish someone had a recording of the phone call. One thing I’ve noticed watching these videos this year is I really don’t see enough excitement from the guys we drafted to be coming here. I mean they were all happy, but to me all the videos should have been like this.
Not sure I agree with this because all the other players knew they were at least going get drafted by an NFL team. When it comes to the seventh rounders it really is the difference between continuing your dream and having to get a normal job. Sure they can be UDFAs but it makes their goal seem far more realistic. Unless a player has tanked, the reactions from the seventh rounders are generally the best in the draft for this very reason.

The best reaction by our 2022 draftees was Pacheco in the seventh:

Last edited by Womble; 04-28-2024 at 08:19 AM..
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote