View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 07:54 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Man, if that doesn’t bring a tear to your eye, you have no heart. I have no idea how he will turn out, but I’m rooting big time for this kid.
1000%, I watched that like 3 times. I wish someone had a recording of the phone call. One thing I’ve noticed watching these videos this year is I really don’t see enough excitement from the guys we drafted to be coming here. I mean they were all happy, but to me all the videos should have been like this.

Instantly a fan now as you said, and with that RAS score he’s guaranteed a spot on the practice squad for sure, and I think they might actually have some plans for him. This team isn’t like the Carl or Pioli years where 7th rounders are camp fodder. If he cares as much as it looks like and with that kind of athletic ability, he’s going to get a real shot here.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote