View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:38 PM   #146
MVP

Just a home run draft. I can’t believe Kingsley was still on the board at 63, I was positive that we’d have to trade up to get him. And the morons who were bashing the Worthy pick will live forever in infamy in that thread, their idiocy etched into the annals of internet history for all to clown, mock, and laugh at for the next century.

Great job by the Veach. I thought we’d have to burn a 3rd next year or 4th this year to move up to have a chance at Suamataia. And I would have had no problem with us doing so.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote