View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 04:19 PM   #54
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, I doubt that any of them will wear it for every game, but I'm thinking of cases like Tua getting like 3 concussions in a single season a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if guys who have already had one decide to wear it for a few games just to be safe.
Insurance companies, bean counters, and dick pill shilling pharma companies run the medical complex in the US. If you think a big goofy looking helmet is the answer to Tua's brittleness because Dr. DerpyDerp says so then you're woefully ignorant to life and how $t works.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote