View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:15 AM   #2317
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The Bills did the opposite of what everyone was expecting and I think they were smart for it. They ended up ****ing up the trades though. Not sure why they kept doing pick for pick trades instead of accumulating more picks....but whatever.

They weren't one WR away from winning the SB.
Feels like Buffalo was trying to consolidate more draft capital into the 50-100 range.

And I was actually on board with that plan as well if the Chiefs wanted to do it.

I really don't think Buffalo did poorly here at all. I don't think Worthy was on their radar (their WR room is too small) and I think Mitchell was probably the WR they wanted from this chunk of guys all along. So they'll probably still get their guy and in the process they'll have gotten more of their draft capital moved into the 'meat' of this draft. There's a lot of value to be find in the 50-100 range, IMO. And that's where they seemed to be targeting as well.

Buffalo did fine here. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them take pick 128 and 141 (from the Panthers deal) and try to use those to get up to the 110 range.

So at that point they'll have taken pick 28 and used it to push two more picks up/near the top 100 from far deeper in the round. There's still work for them to do, but as it presently stands I think they've had a successful draft in a vacuum.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote