Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR Room for 2024
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:26 AM   #35
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I actually kinda think Toney could pleasantly surprise in this offense. Worthy and Brown are gonna open up a lot more room and Toney is really dangerous in space given the way he moves. As a 5th option, pressure is off and I think the guy could do some real damage.

I'm really not a fan of lumping him and Moore together as I think he's at least shown some semblance of flash.
Toney is dangerous in space, but I don’t trust him to not make the major negative plays (even on the easiest or most routine plays possible).

We’ve seen Andy scheme him wide open just for him to drop a pass in his hands or even pop the ball up for a pick on a couple occasions.

I’d love to see him turn it around, but he has to pull his head out of his ass. Maybe it’ll happen this year. Hope it does.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote