Thread: Chiefs Chiefs WR Room for 2024
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 07:45 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
^ I could see it if we were like 95% of other teams and didn't have Kelce. He's literally WR1 quality, so we're talking about a WR5 in year one and still only WR4 in year two, and maybe WR3 by year three?

Man, if some perfect guy fell I'd still do it, but who could that even be? We've got the deep threat, the possession guy. Corley as a screen guy? I don't even know.
I'm mostly thinking because of the looming Rice suspension, the fact that it's probably 95% that Hollywood is one and done, and of course injuries. You're likely not looking at a guy that will play right away, but the way Andy works in rookie WRs you basically have to take them a year ahead of when you are actually expecting them to be full time players. Aside from Rice which seems to be the anomaly, but hopefully is a sign that Andy is going to try harder to get the young guys on the field if they are the best option.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote