View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:17 PM   #932
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Now that I've dove them a few times in various environments and different configurations I can give these puppies 20 thumbs up... I bought this Apeks MTX-RC "DIR Hogarthian" setup from a dealer in Italy and man is it awesome. It was flawless under the ice super bowl weekend in February, and equally perfect in the warm waters in Cozumel the week after the super bowl, and I was able to get them into the side mount configuration two weeks ago in Roatan. Wow, just WOW. You buy extreme cold water regulators thinking you're going to sacrifice ease of breathing and these puppies are, hands-down, the best breathing regulators I've ever had. And they came along at the right price to boot!!!

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote