Thread: Food and Drink What is the best restaurant in KC?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:59 AM   #77
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I like Bristol but Bonefish is just as good, if not better.
Man I just don't agree.

I've been to Bonefish in the Northland a bunch of times (just a few minutes from my folks house) and I don't think it's a close call. Bonefish typically comes across as just a fairly standard seafood restaurant. Better than Red Lobster of course, but not a top tier spot either.

Simply a pretty good spot; on any given night maybe a little better or worse than McCormick & Schmick's. Haven't thought it to be on the same tier as Bristol.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.