View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 09:50 AM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
As much as that would suck and as much as I would really like to see Mahomes spend his entire career in KC...

When he gets closer to the end of his career, going all in and mortgaging the future to try win another SB or two makes sense. But then if he keeps playing longer than expected and KC obviously has to rebuild... especially if KC could get some draft picks like Rodgers going to the Jets.
Nah.

I'd overpay to keep him a Chief for life. I don't care about the suckage we'd have to deal with because of it. Maybe I'm just weird or sentimental, but I think there's value in players staying with one team/city for their entire career. Especially when that player might be the greatest of all time.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.