View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 02:39 PM   #335
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m not a fan of Morgan but we have the same idea. Guyton, Mims, Kingsley, Morgan, Paul whoever they prefer + Legette or Walker in rd 2 would be perfect IMO.

I think Legette and Tez have just as much potential for the Chiefs as Mitchell, Worthy, Franklin and McConkey.
I think it was Duncan that pointed out that Morgan measures almost identically to Slater. With that in mind, I'm not sure how anyone could still be down on him. He's incredibly athletic and a very very smart player. I think he would be a turnkey option at LT. Maybe not a premier player in his first year or two, but better than Morris and likely better than what we got on balance last season.

His floor is just so high.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.