View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 07:18 PM   #212
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Scout View Post
I enjoyed those tears too. Can’t stand him. But he’s a guy you’d take on your team in a heartbeat. Yes he’s a pest but you are going to get a true effort from him every game

Oh, yeah, that's probably true. If he were a Blue, I'd probably be secretly happy to have him. Pests like Marchand are very valuable assets in hockey.

But as he's not, I pretty much love to hate that guy. And just FYI (to anyone really), I rewatch the end of that Finals every year at some point just to watch him cry again.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote