Thread: Football Rank the QBs in the NFC game
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 06:04 PM   #21
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I just haven’t seen enough development in his passing game. We saw the effect his diminished rushing had last season and I expect the days of 800 yards or even close rushing are gone for him, making him average at best and definitely not worth the contract. But ultimately it might be injury that does him in.

Injury might shorten his career before anything else as much as he runs. But he's just a limited QB with large holes in his game regardless. We'll see if he can grow into a more complete QB, but at this point I'm just not optimistic that's going to happen.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.