View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 05:22 PM   #99
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Chiefs win every game they NEEDED to win last year. I'm convinced it was a sick team sleep walking in Pile High. They respected Denver so little that they thought they could just show up and dominate. Can't blame them...
Oh, agreed. I meant I don't think anyone in Denver is like "NOW we will compete with the Chiefs for the division". They know they are ****ed. They basically have to find a way to rebuild, which means a lot of stop gaps. Enter Mr. Wilson.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.