Thread: Football OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 02:48 PM   #204
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
If I was on that jury we'd still be sitting there or it's be a mistrial. I still can't get over the fact that these people were sequester for almost a year. That's insane when you think about it. And you can't quit per se. I mean you could do things to get thrown out, but that might be a heavy price to pay and that's saying something.
I think jury pay is unreasonable. In Colorado it's $50 a day, so if you're there eight hours it's $6.25 an hour, which is about 1/3 of minimum wage. I understand civic responsibility, but people have to eat. And why is the government allowed to pay less than the minimum wage that everyone else has to abide by?

It should be minimum wage as a worst-case policy, and I would argue that it should be the median wage of the state.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.