View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 05:36 PM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Maybe I’m missing something, but why would we care how he might have done against bottom-feeders?

Impress me by doing great against the best competition possible.

I have no dog in this fight, but using that argument seems strange to me.
I am pointing out the McConkey missed the first 4 games last year, which included the 3 easiest teams on their schedule. When you are comparing productivity, like Womble, with someone who played the whole season and played against 3 easy teams, you aren't comparing apples to apples. Actually, McConkey's production was against the better teams on their schedule.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.