View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 10:02 AM   #105
You gotta kill a few people

I mentioned it in the OP, but a conversation we were having in the Patrick Mahomes thread spawned the whole idea.

If you’re unfamiliar, Elvis Grbac won Sexiest Athlete Alive back in the 90s. Story goes, they were brainstorming candidates and some chick is like “the Chiefs QB is pretty hot!” So they agree to run it with the Chiefs QB but apparently didn’t do the research. They get to KC like “where’s your QB?” and are directed to Grbac. They do all the work, get back to HQ and realize something went terribly wrong. Whole time it should have been Rich Gannon, not Grbac! They were out of time so they just printed it. Doesn’t sound real but apparently it’s the truth. Totally comical.

Anyway, someone made the comment that he knew something was up because he’d seen both Gannon and Grbac.

And Rain Man mentioned that Tony Gonzalez probably should have been represented over either QB. By the way, I think you’re right, Rain Man. Tony is a great looking dude. Even today, he’s nearly 50 and still a looker.

That led me down a deeper, more philosophical well on human attraction/sexuality that I won’t get into here.. but here we are.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.