View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 06:45 PM   #5
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I worked at the Capitol for a semester in college. I was allowed to go 'above' it. There's a sort of access hatch that gets you above the ceiling but below the actual dome and it's cool as hell in there (I signed a rafter...).

Then you can go out on a sort of small observation deck that's up at the actual peak and get a great view...well, insofar as anything in Jeff City is a 'great view'.

It was a pretty cool experience. Sadly, i don't recall who we spoke with to get in. It was just me and a couple other aids. It wasn't some tour - you just kinda talk to the guy with the keys and he lets you in. But I'll be damned if I actually remember who that was. Heck, it was 20 years ago now.

Damn I'm old.

EDIT:

Here ya go!

It' exactly like that. It's almost like a secret hatch and then these little catwalks you wander about.
Damn the guy in the video sounds like he isn't going to make it lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.