View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 02:54 PM   #93
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
My Paternal Grandfather survived Normandy, Belgium and Germany with the 332nd Engineers. He met my Grandmother in England at a dance and conceived my father.

My Maternal Grandfather was a Browning M2 gunner on a Douglas SBD Dive Bomber. He participated in pretty much every action post Midway in the Pacific until a Japanese Zero exploded so close to their airplane that he was partially blinded. He was grounded after that, but continued to serve in the military.

I am thankful for both of these men, and I think this is brag worthy.
My maternal grandfather served in WWI. He never talked about it, but he got a Purple Heart.

My maternal uncle served in WWII in the pacific. He also never talked about it, but he also got a Purple Heart.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.