View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:13 PM   #13
Sometimes it's black and white

The rest of our offence should be about the same. RB looks solid assuming Pacheco stays relatively healthy. We have adequate back up after we resign McKinnon [I don’t think we’ve done that yet] and from the draft late rounds. The O line should be about the same good enough level and could be slightly better. That’s Assuming Morris improves a bit, we resign Smith

Assuming McKinnon can continue to stay healthy is a big assumption.

I don't follow things that closely. Is there any reason to think that Smith is coming back? I would presume he is not looking for a team friendly one or two year deal.

As long as Jones is a force, the D should be in pretty good shape.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.