View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 09:37 AM   #844
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
He didn't do shit. He drove fast and wrecked a car. You pussy do gooders cant handle it and now assume he was basically running drugs for the cartel. Get back in your moms basement until the pizza rolls are ready you vile Chiefs hating vermin.
Can we stop saying he didn’t do shit? He did do shit. Do I want him punished for it or do I hate him for it? No. But he’ll probably get a light penalty out of it, I will root for that because I want to win football games, but he’s goddamn lucky to get off light. But we don’t have to make excuses for bad behavior. He didn’t just drive fast and wreck a car. He was racing at extremely high speeds, fled the damn scene, and considering he was at a bar and had weed in his car it’s fair to speculate if he was even in best condition to drive normal let alone at 120 mph. He did something, I will just choose to root for him to get away with it.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote