Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 12:31 PM   #2667
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I saw somebsky mention that this was sometimes an issue for Worthy as well, so they thought it was probably a Texas thing. If the coaches don't allow it, it won't happen kind of deal
I watched every snap of Worthy, I think Modsocks posted it a few weeks ago in this thread, and came away more impressed over all with him. He had a few plays off but not as many and not to the extreme Mitchell does. I know Nick Jacobs loves to bitch about WR's to don't block, and I personally don't really care as long as they try, but Mitchells effort there was piss poor on the every snap from 2023. And it seems Reids big on that. But **** those highlights are good lol. It's like perfect 10 but shes got Ben Solaks voice and Josh Allens lifeless glass doll eyes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote