View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:15 PM   #786
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
some like Janx see that as dismissing his behavior and we should hate him and hope he gets thrown in jail and suspended the 8 games because he COULD HAVE killed somebody.

I've stated in both threads that I do not believe he should be thrown in jail. I stated that the police should process him like they would any other person that did this which includes the opportunity to post bail. I don't believe he should get prison time for this at all.

I never called for 8 games. Myself, I think he gets 4 and it gets talked down to 2. No, not because he could have killed someone but because he was reckless, caused an accident, and fled the scene of an accident.

Mother ****ers just gotta go out of their way to create positions that don't exist so they can have something to be angry at.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.