View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 03:51 PM   #784
In Search of a Life

Look guys, I don’t care if a player does stupid shit. I’ve looked past lots of shit as long as the guys helps us win games. I will root for rashee just as much as I did before this.

But cmon now. You can’t just casually dismiss that this was reckless shit that most of us would do. I drive fast on the highway. I’m guessing most of us have not crossed 100 on the highway let alone racing at that speed. Let alone hit and ran. And because he hit and ran we can only assume he was sober. Maybe some of us have done this and we knew that each single one of those would land us in deep deep shit.

I hope he gets off light but this was another level of stupid that I’m not going to even begin to justify
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.