View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 01:34 PM   #734
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You haven't done anything remotely stupid though right. Or just maybe you never got caught doing really dumb shit is my guess.

And no matter how many times you use the term "Supercar" it doesn't make it worse than if he was in a Honda Civic.

What's wild is you can see what Rice and his buddies did every single weekend in every major city and in probably almost every medium sized city in the US. There are videos all over twitter of idiots doing worse on the regular.

Its epically stupid for sure especially considering who Rice is and what he is risking career wise, but its not remotely close to being "rare".
I can tell you truthfully and honestly that I have never once endangered the lives of others through my recklessness. My own? Absolutely. Multiple times.

Others? Not once.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.