View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 01:07 PM   #716
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Driving like an idiot, causing a major accident and walking away from the victims because he was likely on drugs or had something illegal he did not want found doesn't warrant giving him the benefit of the doubt in this situation. You can call him a crappy person for what he did that day.

Yeah, and I basically did in one of my first posts in here. But as a person that made more than a couple mistakes at that age, I’d like to see what effect this has had, is he repentant, does he understand his responsibilities after this, etc.

I’m just not willing to presume final judgement of his character after a single bad day.

Apparently this is a terrible position to take in CP, lol.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.